Can not stop my tear down

I
can not stop my tear down while I am writing this notes. I am releasing my self to accept everything happen in my life. I am so grateful that I am still alive. I do I am... I can feel the wind blows at me and bring a good news, that winds is always accompany me, where ever I am. A nature is always speak to me, even a cloud can be form of something that entertain me.

I am so happy, that because I ever have a cancer, I can be a motivator to others. Cancer will make you have another new life. I am so happy that I do not have to go to surgery...I am one of a lot of people that always lucky.

My dear God, thank you for everything happen in my life. I am sorry if I ever thought a bad things of everything happen in my life. Every thing happen for a purpose. I love you, my dear God. Alhamdulillah....

I can see in sky that every wish I have come true. Amein






0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial