Sky

I
t is rain. Not only one time today. But several times. I saw a sky... gray cloud pass. I also saw a thunder. Few minute later... rain is stop. Sky is become a little bit blue.. then a bird pass...

What can I learn from that?

I understand something. I understand the reason why every time I see a sky, there always a peaceful. It is because the nature of the sky. Sky always accept everything which pass it. Sky can accept meteor, although it is hurt. Sky can accept a beautiful thing like bird, it is also can accept a blue cloud, even a gray cloud.

Human can feel peaceful if they learn from sky. Even can make happy for others. I take a deep breath... imagine all my problems, then switch my mind, my feeling and my soul into a sky...so peaceful...Be a sky not a cloud..and be happy..

Thank you my dear God for this lesson






 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial