Death

L
ast Saturday I bought a book. One of them is telling about how to face a death. Yes.. death is something that will come to everybody, but never know when. Many example has come to my life. Death do not come only to old people. So, everybody have to prepare of their own death. As I learn...I know that we are need each other. Fill your life with a meaning things. A small thing can have a deep meaning to others... even for a little smile. As Eric Neyndorf, my second father said to me: the world is like a mirror, if you smile to the world, it will smile back to you.

I want to have every second of my life as a meaning to others. Never know for tomorrow. Do your best for this second. Never know what will happen for next second. Even.. I do not know whether I can still write this blog tomorrow....

Everything we have in this world is a beautiful things.

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial