Feel hurt?

W
hat is the most hurt thing I ever had? It is from being hurt. Moreover if we have done the very best thing for something. But the reaction is blame back or more worse they said that it is a lie.

A lie.. something that I do not like. So I am always avoid to do a lie or say a lie. It is not saying that I am a good person. I am also human which also can make mistake.

But today, this morning... I feel hurt by someone that I respect.

He is also human. But for me, ( I am almost singing Metallica song, the unforgiven)...I think I better stay far and go. I am not interested to fight back, because I know that it is the best thing. I do not want to remember it. I do not want to put too much energy to think about that. So I made this posting.

Everything is up to you. End discussion. I release....






0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial