tired is not always bad

L
ast week, I was shopping for a week groceries at Giant Supermarket. After I finish, I saw my favorite snoep (wuah.. I do not know how to say in english, so I wrote in dutch...). Then I bought it and I just eat it in front of the sales. Not for long, somebody, a donut baker, ask me a question. "Mam, you can sit down in those chair enjoy your snoep, and you won't be tired"


I said to her, no thank you. But I enjoy stand here. I do not feel tired.
It is because I ever feel sitting in very long time in wheel chair. So I am enjoying stand up in a long time.

While my leg is still normal, I never realize that being standing for a long time is nice. I am always complaint, how tired I am do so. But after I can not stand for a few month, I realize... that stand in my own leg.. although it is long and make tired.. it is nice.

It make me remember about a sentence: human is always realize something good after they have experience loosing it

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial