While I heard "enough"

I
n one night, in Ramadhan month, I have a lesson from a beggar.
That time I was sit in some juice stall near street. Then come a beggar ask something to me. She is very old, with her gray hair. She stand for a few minute, waiting people who willing to give her money.

I gave her 1000 rupiahs to her hand. Then she move it to her cloth. She remind me about my old maid who have retired. She gave me her smile.

The juice seller called me, she said that my order is finish. I still saw the old beggar around, and she count on her money. I walk to her. I asked, mam... do you want a glass of juice. I want to buy you one.

she said... no thank you... I have enough for tonight. please give it to other beggar if you can meet another. I have a glass of water with me.

My dear God, by this old woman, you teach me how to say enough. While in other places I often hear people say that everything in their life is not enough. They are still want more and more.






0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial