I remember..

T
oday, 10 August. I remember that last year, in same date. I go to doctor who said to me real condition of my leg. That time I am so sad while seeing my leg. So sad...it made me silence in a week. My mother is also said to me that time, being surgery there will also a risk behind..

Sometimes I am trying to strengthen other people, and it succeed. Also to my self. Sometimes it works, but sometimes not work. Everytime I saw a yard, it is always remind me while I fall into a deep hole. I am trying to forget it. I am trying to strengthen my self. But today...the picture of big hole in yard in front of office, haunted me...

The scar in my leg will be remnd me everytime, in my whole life.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim... I know this is the best condition for me. Maybe to make me more patient, or maybe it is a way to make me always remember You, my God. It is remind me that every time I feel sad and alone which no one care, You are always be with me.

Everything I have in this world is about relation between me to God and also between me to other people. Since we are not life alone. Everybody can have their own opinion, but I have done my best.




0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial