Story behind visiting House of Sampoerna


A
fter finishing tumor theraphy... I feel something. I have already in the car, and aaaaahhhhh.... I need to go to toilet ASAP! :f :# But I am in my way back to home, and it is still to far from home. :(

What should I do then? :# It is impossible to find clean public toilet, except in few places like mall, hotel, some restaurant. Especially in Surabaya. It is also impossible to go back to the doctor place. Where should I put my face? Not polite too.

Think... think... :t
Aha.. Ik heb een idee... :z
.....


Ik wil naar house of Sampoerna gaan :o
Not so far from where I am that time... :$

So, I go there with a panic face. :r Then I go to cafe of House of Sampoerna. Their waiter ask me, what kind of food and drink I want to order? I answer quick, a camomile tea and mushroom cream soup.

Then, I fly to the toilet :r :r :r Too fast, until I am in wrong room! Man toilet!... aaahh :$

So, if there is any body ask me, why do you visit House of Sampoerna? I can answer fast, I need to go to toilet :r :r :r

But if I did not need toilet, maybe until long time I will not visit there. Because the location is far. So, I guess.. it is a positive think :D


1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Untungnya kmu ga pesen teh anget doang... Eh kenapa ga difoto jg toiletnya kan bagus tuh hehe...

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial