I love my name

L
ong time ago, I ever complain to my parent why they give me tristi as first name and dian as middle name. It is because of the meaning. Tristi is come from Italian languange, triste means sad and difficult. Dian means light and guidance in Indonesian glossary. I said to my mother that it should be only a happy things in my life, and not a sad things comes first. Because I am only want to have a nice things. Then, what is her answer? she only said that sad and happy is union.

I still keep my complain, until a couple year. Until one day.
...


I read something. A chaos theory. It is said that in every step, a world is a transition from a chaos into a higher orderly. Every better step must pass a chaos.

Read again in al Qur'an, (Al Insyiraah: 5-6), it is mentioned together with a difficulty, there is a hands down of easy part.

Also a book title of Kartini Letter by J.H. Abendanon: "Door Duisternis tot Licht" (after a dark, there will be a light)

Now I understand my mother purpose. In Indonesia, a parent is always give their children name as a pray for them, and also with a good meaning.

I can not only choose a good thing. Because to became better, I have to know the bad one. So, I can be better. If I am only see a good things, it means I am only think about me, not others who have different destiny. To make better decision, we have to think not only a good one, but also the bad one. We can anticipate and have strong decision.

Thank you for giving me a name with a deep meaning.

I love my name.


0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial