Are you a leader?

M
ake my comment about qualification to be a leader by Nayu N.
(1) A problem solver
She said that a good leader is a person who can make an important decision and looking for a solution. My comment, I said that sometimes in Indonesia I saw that many people out there who have big power do make a solution. But, few of them is like to change their decision. It can make people beyond them confuse. The possibility maybe because of less experience and do not know the real problem. A leader is a people who we can count on as problem solver.





(2) Act Positif
Nobody is perfect. We can make a mistake too. She said that if any of your staff make a mistake, rather than directly punish or say bad thing about them, it is more wise if ask first, what is beyond it. Do not judge. Even a leader can also make a mistake too. My comment on this, I read many case through magazine or even through my friend experience, they said they said they make a mistake because of a problem beyond. A staff problem is also others problem. Because work is not only individual work, but also a team work. As a leader, they are better to act positif which can motivate others.

(3) Communicate
She said, as a leader, they should explain of every thing they want to achieve. Maintain communication between staff. My comment, it is true. As a staff, they are also need to have communication. So they know what to do to achieve company goal and do not work in the dark

(4) Be a motivator and inspiration
As a leader they should be a motivator to their staff. I said, being a motivator is not only by let the staff know about better way to work in office, but also give a good example.

(5) Maintain a good relationship
Behind a status as a staff, a staff is also an individual who have unique background and their problem. I do not have a comment on this point. Soalnya ga kabeh gelem weruh ( how to said this in english?)

(6) Down from the mountain
She said, although the title is high, staff will give a high respect if they are willing to do things in lower level things to help solve the problem. My comment, I rare see this in Indonesia. They are usually feel that their position is already in high position, so it is no use to do a lower things again.

So, are you a leader?


0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial