Before no time

I
read an article in my email. Those make me want to write this. The article tells something about the importance of saying thank you and how we love all of people surround us.

Many people come and goes by in our life.
I can not say one by one to them, since all of them is spread in all of the world. But with this posting, I want to say thank you to all of them and I love all of them because they make my life wonderful. All of you is important and special.





I am thankfull to my family, because they love me no matter I am.

I am thankfull to all my friend that I have, because they are always with me in happy and bad.

I am thankful to all my colleague, because they teach me about life outside

I am thankful to all my bos I ever had, because I can learn how to became leader and better one

I am thankful of happy thing that I have, because I can share the moment to all people around

I am thankful of sad and bad thing I have, because I can learn to thankful of happy thing if I have

I am thankful to people unknown who I can learn their life, because it can make me wise


0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial