A good thing happen

Y
esterday I broke my promise to myself. I promise not to cry if I am talking about this tumor. But while pak Rob ask me, I can not stop it. Maybe it is because I am still not able to talk to somebody.

Thank you pak Rob, for your time to listen at me

Alhamdulillah, in the evening I got a very good news from the doctor. She saw that the color of the skin is getting better, and the moving degree is increase a little bit. It means that my effort is worthed. She said there will be a posibility that I will be better.

1 comments:

vita yusadiredja said...

Yeah. The good thing will always follow the bad one. So it's the law. I wish you will never be tired to keep on hoping and struggling for the tumors and your leg. There is a light that never goes down..
OK, love you sis...

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial