Vilan van de Loo

I
have a new friend. Her name is Vilan van de Loo. I do not have much time to talk with her. But as my woman eyes, she have a good taste in fashion. Actually, she have a very nice skirt. Too bad she bought it in Netherland... :( Maybe if there is same here in Indonesia, with long one. I will fly to buy it. My friend said that I am a fashion victim :o Typically woman. But I think it is normal :D

She have a website, which although she wrote in dutch, but I still can understand a little bit and guess the meaning. It is good. I hope someday we can meet again. Maybe shopping or talking about book. By reading her website, which very good, she can be my teacher. wuah... I still have to learn much.. :f

It is always nice to have a new friend :L

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

The skirt was bought in a chain called "Claudia Sträter". It is a bit fifties due I feel, as more items of my wardrobe are. A woman can never be too well dressed!

It was such a pleasant surprise to meet you this afternoon. And yes, I'd like very much to be your friend!
Vilan

www.vilanvandeloo.nl (general site)
www.liefdescursus.nl (love advice in Dutch)

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial