Shocking day


D
ay of 28 April 2008, it was a shocking day for me. In this room, I got inform that there is 13 point tumor on my body, 2 of them need to be evaluated, an early stadium. It is a further check after first result on beginning of April. The surgery doctor said he will try a conservative way first before decided to do a surgery or another method. My mother hold my hand tight that time. She want to strengthen me. But I have to be strong, it is God will. It means that I can pass it. Things that I can do is calm myself first. I have to fight this.

Today I saw my parent sit in living room, and look sad. I will find something to motivate me and make me smile. As much possible, I will try to smile. It is true that this is a dangerous pain, but I believe I can pass it.

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial