Let it flow

S
ince this monday I almost can not sleep. I am always have a nightmare about my leg condition. My mother said that it is still an inflammation, and ask me not to force my self too much. She said that I have to be patient. Recovery of ligament is more difficult than a bone fracture. She said that I have to always be strong, she remind me that God will never try human beyond their strenght. If God give me tumor after this leg pain, it means that I can handle it. The possitive things is with this, we can know which people who really care about us and not.

Thank God that I am also have a support from the medical team. So my spirit is back again. Actually I am almost give up. Almost...

Until in the afternoon, I make a phone call with my rehabilitation medic doctor. Although everyday I have already meet with her, but today I need to speak with her again because I can not think. She said the same thing as my mother told me, that I have to be patient and not to force too much. Otherwise the surgery will be useless and there is always a posibility to back to surgery if bad thing happen. There is still few part in my leg which still recovery. So, be patient...be patient...

It is true, health is always more comfortable rather than being sick.
Sometimes, I am tired... even more if there is a people who do not understand the condition and said something which can make me sad. Such people from non medical who think that it is "only" like this without knowing further. Why they don't think before say? But better close ear while they say that. Let other people say anything they want to say.

But, I can not ask people to be good, it is individual character. It is non wise person. I have done my best in everything, in effort to make my health back and in office things. Let it flow, and let God do the rest.

Alhamdulillah, there will always a lesson behind. Just see another nice things, then I will forgot every bad thing I had.

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial