Doctor is also a human

A
doctor is always profession which the position is always in the middle. They have to give secure feeling to their patient and family. They have to be patient to, especially if they have to inform a bad information.

But, I do not have experience meeting with a patient doctor. The radiologist doctor is very rush to meet his next patient, and even more.. he is also saying something which drop me down about my pain. I am so shock last week. So the day 11 April 2008 is not a good day for me. His statement make me crying in hole day. Because he is rude

I believe, God will always do best thing for human. I will do possible thing that I can do. The result? We will see..

Until I relieved... a doctor is also a human too, they can also have a problem. Although it should not be like that..

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial