Invisible....?

I
n the past few day I meet an invisible mode of my friend. Few of them wonder, how can I know that they are online. It is difficult to explain. (few of them said that I am a "dukun" :(( ). Padahal ga tahan bau menyan... :x jadi ga mungkin kan?

But I can understand their reason. Maybe recently many people is under pressure and they are in a problem, because of many things. It can be because their family, their job, their work or even their relation.

This written to all my friend who invisible.

Like a thesis, I can have few parameters which I got from ask them.
......


If I make a list, these are their reasons:

1. she want to avoid his ex boy friend,
2. He is avoiding to say something bad to his friend list who offend him,
3. She is still busy with her work,
4. Some one is offending and do not want to contact anymore
5. She is thinking that a friend is not important,
6. She is thinking that her friend is not a good friend to her
7. She do not like to have more conversation with him
8. Do not want to answer, because difficult to explain (regarding to family matter)

Regarding to this, my reason for me to appear invisible the most is number 4. If someone offending and I do not want to contact them anymore. So offending feeling is my major reason to ask when I feel somebody appear invisible. So I can ask apologize. Nobody perfect. But so far, I am only appear invisible once when I just broke up. But now I am not invisible again since I have already manage my heart.

For me the rest reason, I still can explain kindly if I need to be in my own time and alone, or even busy. At least until I realived. I know my friends can understand that. Because I have a great friends.

Which one is you?


0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial