Thank you dr. Rio

dr. Nario is my orthopaedist surgeon. I found him after my cousin suggestion.

And thank you because he is so patient to have patient like me. Who sometimes can not silence and have high curiousity.

He is also can predict that I am kind of person who can not stay put.
But comparing to my uncle, I can call him a rocker docter. ha ha ha. Since sometime he is using full power to make anamnese on me... hiks... poor me

When I got surgery by him, suddenly I got very itchy on my back. I do not know why.
Maybe I am ellergic to a surgery doctor. ha ha ha

I never being afraid to get surgery, but the most important is I am easy to get bored when I am asked to be stay put and not doing anything. You can imagine, only lay down in surgery table without doing anything in many hours. And there is a possibility to record it on handy cam. or maybe I can do anything else.What a pity isn't it? More over.. the airconditioner is too cold for me who have a camel skin. ha ha ha

I hope he can help other people like he help me to get back my leg power.
Thank you for everything you done to me.

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial