eat anything

I saw a mosquito...

This is remind me about something. Beware.. do not laugh to much in outside during 6 o'clock in the evening. In Javanese.. ojo ngakak ombo ombo...

I remember few years ago. I was in my way go back home with my high school friend, Reni.
That time we are using motor cycle. I do not remember what the topic is. But it was very funny. It was make us laugh. Then when it is stopped, I realize there is something in my mouth...

And what is that?

I am trying to take it out.. because I feel my mounth is taste bitter.

Then what do I find? I found a mosquito wing! I seems that I eat a mosquito...

And it was happened twice. And the second one left is a termites wing. (In Indonesia is Laron..So, I might be like to eat anything. :( in Indonesia is Gragas.... ha ha ha

Next time, if I want to laugh until crazy, do it politely...and do not ever try to laugh too much outside. Laron and mosquito is not delicious. Should I join fear factor????

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

sorry Yan, aku gak percaya kamu bisa ikutan fear factor...lha wong nyebrang jalan aja kamu ga berani haha...kudu nunggu pak becak...

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial