bore da (hello)... reunion with Phillip Williams my best friend from UK

Today, I have a very long chat and joking with my old friend.

Maybe it is because we are never meet for such a long time. He had ever been lived in Indonesia.

He advice me something. That I have to protect myself.
Maybe it is because he is ever have same experience and know what to do with that.

Thank you very much, Phil.

I will wait your postcards, since you said that you want to be one of my fans. ha ha ha.

I will put few of our conversation here. to remind of this night.
He cheers me up with jokes, after my abundant work.

Dian: happy new year, my friend, long time no see
Phil: hi salamat tahun baru
Phil: how are you
Phil: sama2
Dian: I am fine
Phil: good
Dian: still beautiful as always ha ha ha
Phil: im sure
Phil: are you at work?
Dian: at home
Dian:today i am doing my work from home
Dian: since I can not walk, today is painful
Phil: why cant you walk

Phil: *walk
Dian: my leg is rupture
Dian: I fall down in office last year
Phil: hope ur ok
Dian: on date 20 i will be surgery
Dian: I am very scared...especially if I have to wait the surgery result

Dian: what will the doc do to ur leg
Dian: they will gather the tear part and sew it, from their first diagnose
Phil: i will think about you on the day and send loads of positivity to you
Phil: did the muscle tear?
Dian: it is, doctor said that tom me

Dian: I am so scared
Dian: I tell to docter that I miss my high heel
Phil: hahaha
Phil: u fashion victim
Phil: thats what happens if you dance on the table in the office
Dian: and I want to run every morning again
Dian: and travelling again
Dian: I miss to see mountain...
Dian: sea...
Phil: have to take it easy until ur fully recovered
Dian: and running to catch a discount things...
Dian: every woman like to shopping..
Phil: hahaha
Phil: yeah typical woman


Dian: after surgery, the wound will cover in 1 month, and really can walk proper after 2 month more, since it is ankle. But depend on the method they are use in surgery. It is still can be change
Dian: then I have to practice walk, to make the injured save
Dian: some how, this is only happend to a sport
Dian: like a football player
Phil: lots of physiotherapy after to help with recovery
Dian: it is
Dian: so, I am a beautiful football player


Phil: more people will watch football if the players look like you
Dian: and make a lot of profit
Phil: hahaha
Dian: because I am an aggresive attacker, which always make a gol
Phil: you will distract the other team
Phil: too busy looking at ur legs and not the ball
Dian: that is what I want
Dian: then I can make score 5-0
Dian: ha ha ha
Phil: hahaha
Dian: almost imposible
Dian: but it can be
Phil: cheating
Dian: no...
Dian: cheating is not my style
Phil: ok just a little bit of distraction for the other team
Phil: short shorts and a tight football shirt = score of 15-0
Phil: the other team will lose but they wont care hahaha
Dian: But you know that it is not my style using such kind of uniform. Impossible.
Dian: thank you for cheers me today, Phil


Dian: because I am busy with work, I need to laugh a little bit
Dian: but since I will off from office for about 1 month (depend situation), I want everything is ok
Phil: same here. its crazy at work


Dian: My doctor said that it is the first time for him that said if he is not handsome because he want to surgery his patient
Phil: he just wants to operate so he can see ur lovely legs hahaha
Dian: he said that he will not surgery me, if he can be sure that I will not make a lot of moving, like running, climb.. and I am only stay at home doing a grandmother doing things, not working.
Dian: and it is impossible to only sit down, since this company is still need me. Although it is not mine, but beyond this company is 19 people count on it. it means 19 family.

Phil: yes i can see u would be a difficult patient
Dian: running to catch bus...


Phil: you should put some pics on ur blog page
Dian: still do not have time, a lot of work. Although at home. Still doing a company work.
Dian: afraid that I have too much fans
Dian: ha ha

Phil: u have lots of time now because of your leg
Phil: lots of distracted fans
Dian: ha ha ha

Phil: i'll be one
Dian: to be my fans, there is few condition...
Dian: what condition is that?
Dian: send me a lot of postcards. because I am collecting postcards

Dian: and second, he has to like walking and ride bicycle like me
Phil: i'll send you some postcards
Phil: so far so good
Phil: and third, like natural things like me
Dian: and fourth, like to enjoy culture
Phil: all boxes ticked so far
Dian: and fifth can carry me when my leg rupture again
Dian: I am heavy, and it make impossible. I know that you can't, and because I do not want to if the person is you. So it is absolutely impossible for this point
Dian: ha ha ha
Phil: hahaha, yes you are right
Dian: because no guarantee that I am not fall down again
Dian: and sixth, never let me stop to study everything

Phil: small list of conditions then
Dian: and seventh, not kind of people who can be easily angry without reason and not stoppable
Dian: and the last but important, care to my family
Dian: only that
Phil: sounds reasonable
Phil: of course


Phil: like ive told you before long time ago, its because you have a soft heart and dont control them enough
Dian: maybe
Dian: Pak Rob said that I am too sensitive
Phil: yes i think thats true maybe, but it is good sometimes. Too many selfish people nowadays
Dian: that I can not help
Dian: it is my natural habit
Phil: u cant help it and you shouldnt try to change it
Phil: but there are ways to shield it without damaging ur heart

Phil: if u understand urself then its possible to create a slightly different personallity for people to interact with
Phil: if you open ur heart to everyone then u can get easily hurt
Phil: Maybe it is
Dian: or maybe because I am too helpful?


Phil: im 40 this year
Phil: scares me
Dian: why?
Dian: everything will getting age
Phil: getting older
Dian: world, age
Dian: everything
Phil: i know
Dian: so, what are you scared of?
Phil: getting old
Phil: have to make sure i live life to the max


Phil: when u come backpacking here
Phil: my local hills are nice too
Dian: it will be long long time again...

Phil: great walking country
Phil: also look for llangollen
Phil: thats the town i was born
Phil: and the place i go climbing most, so come


Phil: my home village is about 10 miles from llangollen
Phil: its called llay
Phil: in wrexham (which is the county)
Dian: not many house

Phil: orang kampung....i told you hahaha

Phil: I makes you shy
Dian: really shy you mean?
Dian: it is
Dian: you have live in Indonesia long time
Phil: mengerti
Dian: something like this also can make me shy
Dian: even talk too close with man will also can make me shy
Phil: half modern woman hahaha

Dian: not my habit


Phil: i mean it is nice that u are shy. I like people who are good inside their heart. It is rare.
Dian: if every body like you I will be in trouble
Phil: why?
Dian: especially if my leg is not cured
Dian: because I can not run as usual
Phil: hahaha

Phil: sorry if i made u want to run
Dian: I will stay
Phil: good
Dian: especially if you can sing a lullaby
Dian: because my other hobby is sleep

Phil: can but it may sound like a kodok hahaha


Phil: too painful on the ears
Dian: but it can make me want to buy ear plug
Dian: ha ha ha
Phil: yes
Phil: im glad we chatted today
Dian: I am glad too
Phil: i have missed chatting with you
Dian: you can cheers me up


Phil: cant ever have enough friends with good hearts. hard to find these days

Dian: my regards to your father and family
Dian: take care of your father
Phil: and to yours
Phil: always do
Dian: you are only have one father that precious
Phil: we are good friends
Dian: thank you also for a lot of advice for me
Phil: any time
Phil: dont improve too much

Phil: just need to protect urself a bit
Dian: you said also that I am too sensitive
Phil: but dont change inside

Dian: if i change, you will miss me ha ha ha


Phil: i hope we can chat again soon and i hope ur leg gets better soon, and we can have small reunion with all family.
Dian: thank you

0 comments:

 
© free template by Blogspot tutorial